911 - 2001 Stoned
911 - 2001 Stoned
MEDICAL MARIJUNA & RESEARCH
The research & investigation between completing Secondry (High School)
Woke up that morning. On the news. Went in 67 basement the other side. Sat down. Played a video game after smoking a joint.
Couldn't handle that sh*t. Nuts
Jordan was down in Toronto with parents for an appointment for a hip surgery review or other
My family was targeted by Northern Ontario interests for nothing prior & after then later in Calgary I was targeted again
POT. STONE. TURNED CATUS
Cannabis. Then I used to then 2008 I switched to something called nothing mostly. Stoned mostly pre - post 1999. Often in fact. Drunk hardly & other well. Now NB-OT Neuro-Labs
- Sydney Nicola Bennett
NB-OT Neuro-Labs. Never getting passwords for Meta: Facebook & Alphabet: Google - Blogger- YouTube
Tona Hawk Pro Skater. 2 or 3 or other. Stoned then ESPN Pro Border. Boardsports
Now its different. 14 year attack. Years leading up to 2012 & efforts dating back before 1999
A NEW WORLD - DISASTER. 2026-2030


Comments
Post a Comment